Friday, November 16, 2007

tidbits

First, an "eye candy Friday" fall leaves picture; the last one, I think.

  • Is it a sign that your relationship has gotten too, um, comfortable when your husband sends you a love letter via monk-e-mail?*
  • Flu shot = clingy, sort-of-cranky baby. Consider this a public service announcement.
  • When two people with two cameras take two sets of pictures (lots of pictures) from the same photoshoot (I swear, I tried to think of a word that would better reflect our unprofessionalism, but came up empty), it is going to be a giant pain in the ass to figure out which ones to keep and print. Even more so if it is a new computer/printer/photo-printing-and-editing program with which you are working.
  • I stop nursing and suddenly my jeans are a wee bit tight. Crap.
  • The fall leaves are dancing today, and it's colder than it looks outside.**
  • Baby Sister's winter jacket is jaw-droppingly cute.

And I think that's all I've got. See you tomorrow.

*The chipmunk thing is an old inside joke. Sorry about that.

**as sung by BNL.