Wednesday, May 30, 2007

bust out the scrapbook,

it's my first meme!




Here are the rules, as if you haven't already seen these a jillion times: Tell seven things about yourself on your blog, then tag seven other people to do the same. List who you are tagging on your blog, and leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they've been tagged.

I was tagged by Cara.



1. I am a nerd in just about every way one can be a nerd. I love science and math; I think word problems are fun. I'm currently reading World War I: A Turning Point in Modern History; before that I was reading John Adams. My favorite radio station is NPR. My favorite tv station is PBS. I even . . . play Dungeons and Dragons. There. I said it.



2. In every presidential or gubernatorial (fun word) election I have voted in, primary or general election, I have voted for the losing candidate. If you are interested in public office, make me hate you.





3. I drink coffee and/or iced coffee pretty much all day long.





4. My husband, his two sisters, my sister, my best friend, and I all went to the same college, at roughly the same time.





5. I was the salutatorian of my high school class. I left my speech at home the night of graduation, because I am also incredibly scatterbrained.





6. I very occasionally get to meet famous people, because my sister is on the radio. Here we are with Barenaked Ladies (hee hee). I'm the one in the purple shirt grinning like an idiot.

7. I'm having trouble thinking of a seventh one . . .umm . . . I don't like cheese.

I'm tagging:

Geekzilla, Jayjay, Z, Dawn, Denyse, Heather, and Janine.

This was fun!