Wednesday, October 3, 2007

secrets

I am so bad with secrets. I don't keep them very well, and I don't particularly enjoy having then kept from me. And I'm not talking here about bad secrets, mean secrets, I'm talking about nice things, like I-wonder-what's-in-that-big-wrapped-box-with-my-name-on-it kind of secrets. J totally exploits this, buying my Christmas/birthday present wicked early, wrapping it, and leaving it in a prominent place. Oh, how the ones we love know how to torture us.

The secrets thing really rears its ugly head at this time of year, because I'm working away at all these projects, and most of them are gifts for family, and I can't tell them what they are. Plus, now I actually have some people I know who will occasionally peruse this blog, so I can't write about them here either. And one of them especially is so sweet and I want very much to share!!

I can only hope that I won't crack before Christmas. Wish me luck.