Thursday, August 23, 2007

how are you, mrs. darcy?

She's just fine, thanks. The back and front are done and seamed together (because I am impatient like that) and the first sleeve is about halfway done. And though I am crossing my fingers, knocking on wood, and throwing salt over my shoulder as I type this (I am coordinated, no?), I think she's going to look pretty good.



Third time's a charm.

And guess what else? My mail rocked today!


Socks that Rock! The top picture is the Blue Brick Wall colorway for my mom's socks, and the bottom one is the Oregon Red Clover Honey colorway for me. Bad, bad Christmas knitter, but it was so beautiful. The colors aren't right; I will try to get some natural-light pictures tomorrow. (ETA: I did. Much better.)




I am really looking forward to knitting with this!