Thursday, April 26, 2007

spring sprung!

What a wonderful week of weather! (Fun with alliteration! And exclamation points!) Finally, it is not cold and wet. We have reacquainted ourselves with the local playgrounds, and the backyard, and the grill. This does, of course, slow down the knitting and blogging. . .
It feels like I haven't touched my knitting needles in days. This isn't actually true, but it is true that I haven't really sat down specifically to knit in days. I have done some knitting here and there, waiting at the drugstore for a prescription, hanging out at a friend's house, a couple of rows at a time. Mostly I've just wanted to be spending time in the sun with the kids, so that's what I've done. I figure, childhood and springtime weather in New England are far more fleeting than yarn. :)
I hope you have got some sun and are enjoying it as well!